Wills & Probate

Leave a Lasting Legacy

Connect with an estate planning attorney today in Opelika, Alabama, or Phenix City, Alabama

Though no one wants to consider how their family will cope after their passing, creating a will and other probate documents and settling your affairs now will save your family and loved ones a lot of stress, money, and likely financial hardship in the future. It's never too early to speak with a will or estate planning attorney. Raymond Jackson Attorney at Law has over 24 years of experience providing personalized legal guidance in Opelika and Phenix City, AL.

Attorney Jackson will help you tailor a will or estate plan that fits your family's needs. We can assist you with:

  • Wills and trusts
  • Guardianships and conservatorships
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Living Wills
  • Health care powers of attorney and advanced directives
  • Business succession planning (such as buy-sell agreements)

Help your loved ones avoid a lengthy and complicated probate process and costly expenses. Call Raymond Jackson your local estate planning, wills, and probate attorney today for more details.

Preserve your loved one's final wishes

Preserve your loved one's final wishes

Probating your deceased family member or loved one's estate. Have you been named the executor in a loved one's will? Did your family member die without leaving a will? In this difficult time, the last thing you need to worry about is getting bogged down in probate law or estate administration. Hire an experienced probate attorney who will help you understand your obligations, mediate family disputes and make sure everything is handled properly and fairly.

We can help you to administer estates with or without a will and manage any outstanding trusts your loved one may have created. If your loved one died living in (or owning real estate in) Lee County, Russell County, Chambers County, Macon County, or Tallapoosa County in Alabama or in Muscogee County, Georgia (i.e. Columbus, Georgia), please call our law firm today for a free consultation with a probate attorney.